EMEA Retail 2020 Summit, organized by ECV International, will be held on Nov. 13-14 in Shanghai China.
The Middle East is a fast-growing international opportunity for retailers, with the market set to be worth Dh200 billion by the end of 2017, according to the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry. But a confluence of structural shifts is challenging these retailers’ revenue and profitability. The decline in oil prices, geopolitical instability, and the rapid evolution of digital technology have Major structural shifts in the region will compel retailers to transform their businesses both commercially and operationally.
The Summit decodes technology in retail keeping people at heart while focusing on ways to create a successful digital economy. On the other hand, today retail spaces go beyond shopping. These are social hubs for people to meet, greet and consume. Tapping into this lucrative part of the world involves an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, in-store and beyond. With its vast attendance of global retail leaders and experts, the summit is the ultimate reservoir of far-reaching insights, deep discernments on market-ahead innovations, technologies, and retail trends.
Wonderful Speeches by the Executives of Retail industries:
Over 150 C-level executives and decision-makers of medium to large organizations from Consulting , E-Business, Apparel & Accessories, Jewelry, Consumer goods, Food & Beverage, Cigarette, Toy, Electrical, Medical Equipment, Home Appliances, Electronic Goods, Infant & mom, Retail department stores, etc
The summit will focus on the hot topics as below：
- Retailing Digital Transformation in the Middle East
- Key trends in the EMEA retail market
- New insights for new growth：Deep knowledge of the Middle-east customer
- Global shopping boost travel-retail industry
- Omnichannel retail, Providing shoppers a unified experience
- The Dubai Mall’s Retail Strategies in the Middle East
- Retail 360°: the line blurring between offline and online
- How to use data to deliver more personal experiences
- How to innovate the product to Meet the Personalized Consumers
- Middle East e-commerce to deepen its inroads into retail
- Under the background of “One Belt And One Road”, Chinese enterprises’ local strategies
- How to keep customers’ loyalty
- … …
More details, please visit our official website:
Ticket: US 2,500 per person
( Providing English-Chinese simultaneous interpretation facility for 2days. 2 days buffet lunch in five-star hotel. 4 Tea breaks providing)
Contact Us: Emma Gui
Tel: +86 21 80260707 ext 816
ECV Retail Industry Upcoming Events
- China Smart Logistics Summit 2018, Sept. 11-12, Shanghai
- The 3rd China Digital Supply Chain Summit 2018, Sept. 11-12, Shanghai
- The 3rd China Digital Retail Innovation Summit 2018, Sept. 13-14, Shanghai
- EMEA Retail 2020 Summit, November 13 -14, Dubai
- China Digital Marketing and Technology Innovation Summit 2018, Sept. 13-14, Shanghai
- China Travel Retail Summit 2018, Oct. 25-26, Shanghai
About ECV Retail Events
ECV Retail Industry has hosted series of summits for consecutive 6 years, topics involving E-commerce, digital marketing, digital supply chain, new retail, luxury retail, etc. We served executives and decision-makers from Walmart, Starbucks, Alibaba, Tencent, JD.com, Haier and other Fortune 2,000 company. Our database of high-end retail customer resources accumulated about 100 thousand.
Our speakers and participants are from SEPHORA, SWAROVSKI, Secoo, JD.com, Tencent, MEISTERKREIS, Hugo Boss, etc. The accumulation of high-end worldwide retail customer resources is nearly 10,000 people. ECV retail industry summits are committed to providing high-quality learning, communication and resource platform for decision makers from all over the world.
About ECV International
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. Every year, we hold around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science & Technology industry, etc.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialized organizations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, GE, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Alibaba, ABB, etc.